• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Mac Book "Must See" post!

I went to Audio Classics yesterday, and couldn't resist the urge - I bought "For the Love of Music". I've begun to read some of the content. It's a 'must have' for any McIntosh owner - and a section written by Dave O'Brien - who sadly just passed away recently.
 
Cleve said:
I went to Audio Classics yesterday, and couldn't resist the urge - I bought "For the Love of Music". I've begun to read some of the content. It's a 'must have' for any McIntosh owner - and a section written by Dave O'Brien - who sadly just passed away recently.


Did Ryan remember to charge you full list price for the book?:scratch2: :D :D
 
Jerry Seh said:
So howie, U got yours already?

No :tears: Ordered it from Ryan at Audioclassics. He was very prompt in sending it out but I think it has got caught in the Chinese New Year backlog somewhere. Here's hoping! :scratch2:
 
My Mac book finally arrived! Thank you to Ryan at Audioclassics. The book was packed like Mc gear. Even my wife didn't believe there was just a book inside!

However, one of the bulldogs didn't seem too interested :scratch2:
 

Attachments

  • Mc Book Box 1.jpg
    Mc Book Box 1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Mc Book Box 2.jpg
    Mc Book Box 2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Mc Book Box 3.jpg
    Mc Book Box 3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 34
howiebrou said:
My Mac book finally arrived! Thank you to Ryan at Audioclassics. The book was packed like Mc gear. Even my wife didn't believe there was just a book inside!

However, one of the bulldogs didn't seem too interested :scratch2:

Will they send the C2200 LED kit with the same box ? :D
 
Back
Top Bottom