• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New mod in Speakers

Now, if a person is already on ignore before he/she becomes a moderator, does he/she stay on ignore? Shouldn't there be some sort of grandfather clause?
 
We need to make a Double-D branding iron for this forum! Good to see you here, helping Celt anchor what is sometimes, I'm sure, a lively forum.
 
Congrats as the new speaker mod, Dnewma04! I've already made several individual experienced posts in this forum, but am learning as I go.

Being a speaker mod, you defiantly have one of the coolest job on this site, that's just my opinion.
 
Last edited:
I have at least 4, my garage, my basement, my dining room, and my inlaws basement.

Not to mention a warehouse that spans every room of the house to some degree.

:)
 
Dave, I missed this post somehow but look forward to seeing you whip the "usual suspects" who hang out on this forum into shape. Congrats!

BTW, regarding your philosophy of moderation, are you employing the velvet glove or steel fist approach?
 
Maybe he can do something with these tin eared posters who can't appreciate the purity and sublimity of Bose.:D
 
Back
Top Bottom