• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Shop System Underway!

And Cornell got it back to me quickly! Man, good to have it back like it was for sure. The 901s just love the horsepower!

The SAE2600 has a massive fan base. And while it's certainly not a bad amplifier, it's severely outclassed here.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9611.jpeg
    IMG_9611.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9613.jpeg
    IMG_9613.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9614.jpeg
    IMG_9614.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 39
if there’s a market for a small cherry-picker (like a lightweight engine crane) for McIntosh enthusiasts, ... I have a feeling you’d be my beta-tester.

<edit> Well okay, you’d have the second one after me.
 
if there’s a market for a small cherry-picker (like a lightweight engine crane) for McIntosh enthusiasts, ... I have a feeling you’d be my beta-tester.

<edit> Well okay, you’d have the second one after me.
Maybe start a Kickstarter project for "install it yourself" big Mc amp enthusiasts...:rflmao:
 
Well, it's a job getting that amp in the rack! Then, standing the rack back up ... Kristy and I have it down though.
Yeah, I know what you`re referring to, as my having the stacked placement in the sunroom`s audio rack of the (2) 175lbs each of my purchased new Mc. MC-1201 in 2006 was interesting, as well, Dan !
The delivery of them by the Mac dealer`s installers was to place them right side up on the carpeted floor near the rack so I could rewire them for 240 v operation before installation.

Let me tell you about siting on the floor and carefully and very laboriously flipping them over to remove the bottom panel for the access to the main`s conversion by myself with the use of the only functioning arm & hand, and then back upright for my two young buff friends to pick up and install in the rack the next day !
 
Yeah, I know what you`re referring to, as my having the stacked placement in the sunroom`s audio rack of the (2) 175lbs each of my purchased new Mc. MC-1201 in 2006 was interesting, as well, Dan !
The delivery of them by the Mac dealer`s installers was to place them right side up on the carpeted floor near the rack so I could rewire them for 240 v operation before installation.

Let me tell you about siting on the floor and carefully and very laboriously flipping them over to remove the bottom panel for the access to the main`s conversion by myself with the use of the only functioning arm & hand, and then back upright for my two young buff friends to pick up and install in the rack the next day !
thats the thing about Mc, great sound, but at cost, and a weight!
 
hell I'm starting to not be able to lift them and I will still buy them, as they still sound great.
 
Back
Top Bottom