Yep. I put the original back in and B&E are in spec.Are you getting 19-20v on the base and emitter of TR571 ?
Are you getting 19vdc to one side of R489 and R490 feeding the emitters of TR481 and TR482 with .7vdc ?
Hmm..I seem to have another problem now. My protection relay won't latch. When I turn it off it does a quick "click" with an instantaneous on-off motion.
What is the E,B & C voltage of TR577 ?Wonder if putting 42v I to C574 killed.it...it didn't pop though.
E=0, B=-0.1, C=-34vWhat is the E,B & C voltage of TR577 ?
Super..Yes. Getting .65 v at the emmiters and about 20v at the resistors
It used to before. But now it does not. Let me clarify....it would wait about 3 seconds and would set. Now it's not setting. When I power off you can hear the relay click on and off quickly...bit it does not set anymore.Does the protect relay " set " as soon as power is applied without any delay ?
OK..It used to before. But now it does not. Let me clarify....it would wait about 3 seconds and would set. Now it's not setting. When I power off you can hear the relay click on and off quickly...bit it does not set anymore.
If I am getting this right I haveWhat voltage are you seeing on the base of TR574 ?
Nope....seem to be at -67/-68 on all three leads..... Toast?TR572 collector still -42vdc ?
Perhaps..Nope....seem to be at -67/-68 on all three leads..... Toast?
Hold the phone..I need to check this type. The original had 0 volts on all the pins, I replaced it with a 2SD2014. Now I am going to recheck pin out...Nope....seem to be at -67/-68 on all three leads..... Toast?