• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Newest Pioneers added

88s have been recapped and refoamed. Sound awesome. 63dx have issues with 2 of the tweeters. Recapped but I have broken connections at the driver leads. Can't repair. Worth it to replace?

Could you use some form of conductive glue to repair them?
 
I've never tried it and thought this was beyond that. Worth a try for the price. Any experience with it? Advice? Thanks.

No I have not tried it. I've never had a need to use it yet but in you situation I would give it a shot. Don't have any idea on what kind to buy. Someone else might have more info or maybe you could start another thread asking about it.
 
Back
Top Bottom