chuckworkb
Super Member
Now, that is cool.
Thank you very much for your kind words ArtTeti-From the standpoint of concept,design and finally construction,you have demonstrated a level of skill and attention to detail rarely seen in the DIY world.
For a unit at this level of complexity,you have achieved a top-drawer level of fit and finish.I am really enjoying watching your efforts come together.Well done Sir!
Cheers,
Art
This is progressing nicely.
I think I like your homemade panel better.......... Just kidding. They did a great job. Would it be rude to ask what it cost to have that made?
This continues to be one very, very cool, amazing and well done project!
Thank you for all of the pictures and the construction details.
Not at all. Schaefer AG in Germany made it for me, 199 Euro including delivery to the UK. Leading time about a week and couple of days for delivery. Front Panel Express in the US www.frontpanelexpress.com/
Cost would be the same if panel was even bigger. Maybe I should have it half inch wider on sides, but this is not rack mount. dunno. too late now innit?![]()