• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

No Bowl Games on Jan. 1 - Big Deal?

finnbow

The Dude Abides
I think it kinda sucks that there will be no Bowl games on New Year's Day this year, only NFL. Somehow, I think I veg out better on the couch to college football than NFL. Bummer.
 
Register to hide this ad
Yeah, it kinda sucks that the NFL season drags out this long. I'd much rather they start a week earlier. But you gotta know, Finnbow, tradition, ritual, all that fun stuff doesn't amount to a hill of beans when there's advertising revenue to be generated.

It's a shame, really, but then, again, it's a common enough complaint we have here.
 
Back
Top Bottom