• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Orphan Forte

PorterF

New Member
There is an orphan Forte that I saw listed locally.

Right now I have some Heresy 1s.

If I adopted said orphan what could I do with it? My pre-amp has a center out, but my amp is 2-channel.

Start an epic quest to find the mate for the Forte?
 
Register to hide this ad
Single forte could be used as a center channel for movies, if youre pre has a center out, get another amp to drive it.

Can always keep an eye out for another orphan forte, but highly unlikely you will find its matching mate. If the price is good, could make some $$ flipping it or parting it out.
 
I'm with Deftechy. Flip or part it out. I personally find parting out easier but YMMV.
 
There is an orphan Forte that I saw listed locally.

Right now I have some Heresy 1s.

If I adopted said orphan what could I do with it? My pre-amp has a center out, but my amp is 2-channel.

Start an epic quest to find the mate for the Forte?

Keep it. You can use it as a center if you build a center box per the Klipsch plans. Or just put it in storage. One day you will find a pair of Chorus, Or La Scalas or another that you must have and then you can set up a two channel / surround system.
 
Back
Top Bottom