• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

Here's some pics of my main system. Marantz 1200/Creek 4330, Magneplanar MG I imp or MMG, Lenco L75 Rega P3, Sony CDP, HSU sub
 

Attachments

  • Main System 001.jpg
    Main System 001.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 338
  • Main System 002.jpg
    Main System 002.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 314
  • Main System 003.jpg
    Main System 003.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 313
  • Main System 005.jpg
    Main System 005.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 274
  • Main System 006.jpg
    Main System 006.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 307
What a great lamp! Is it "fragile'"? Is it Italian? Is it a major award? What a great lamp!

Nice system too!

LOL Thanks!

Yes, the soft glow of electric sex that you see is indeed a replica from "A Christmas Story". My mom gave it to me for Christmas years ago. I love that lamp too!

"Fraageelay. Hmm...must be Italian." Best line ever!
 
Very nice and clean.

Thanks, I like the less is better look. I typically don't tell people about the subs and they are always amazed at the base response out of the little 1090s. I'll be building a smaller and fanless computer in the near future to serve FLAC files to a DAC unit. This will clean it up even more.

Must be a great dog then:D

That little schnauzer is the best watch dog I’ve ever had. Faithful to the bone! His favorite rock take is Thin Lizzy's cowboy song...
 
Last edited:
Babylon 5!? ALL OF BABYLON 5!? ARE YOU A FAN OF BABYLON 5!?! I LOVE BABYLON 5 SO MUCH!!!

It is, in all seriousness, one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) science fiction series ever produced. It's one of the greatest science fictions ever produced, in any medium!

Have to go along with you on this. Bab 5 is my favorite SciFi series of all time.
I am a true Science Fiction fan. I read books. My Library of 3000+ volumes is 90% Science Fiction. 40% is in hardback form.
 
Have to go along with you on this. Bab 5 is my favorite SciFi series of all time.
I am a true Science Fiction fan. I read books. My Library of 3000+ volumes is 90% Science Fiction. 40% is in hardback form.

3000+ VOLUMES! That is quite impressive!
 
I've been collecting Science Fiction books since 1970. The middle bedroom in my home is my library. A couple of hundred hard and paperbacks along with my vinyl serve as acoustic treatment in my listening room.
I have an original Star Fleet Technical Manual with the vinyl cover.
 
Last edited:
here they are
 

Attachments

  • main sys 003.jpg
    main sys 003.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 397
  • main sys 001.jpg
    main sys 001.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 373
  • main sys 002.jpg
    main sys 002.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom