• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

Here is a photo of our new small living room stereo, with a 1970 Marantz Model 19, a DBX CD player, JBL C36s from 1961, and our happy six year old son, Liam. Life is great when you are six! Not the best photo, but my favorite of this system. :thmbsp:

DSCN1023.jpg

owned a Marantz 19 years ago real nice sounding receiver!!!!
 
Beekeo, yes those are 4 pioneer elite 301 jukeboxes. I still haven't unloaded them. They are in the basement collecting dust full of cd's. How lame is that ??? Maybe this winter when I get a chance. Yes that is a music server, but I have decided lately to go with the Apple tv set up for canned music through a Benchmark DAC. When I do critical listening, I use the Krell only.
 
Art K, thanks for the comment, the B&W 800's with the Mac setup really come across very well. I feel I need some more room, hence that is why I am doing another larger room for my music and HT setup.
 
Mancave V.2.1

This still isn't finished but.......

8ad24b09.jpg

98e5f838.jpg

2030bb48.jpg

5ce865c3.jpg


Still a work in progress, I've added an audio rack that my Dad built for a relative in the mid 60's that's been in storage since the early 70's.


abf01ec2.jpg

28065bc0.jpg


Pioneer PL-41 on one side, my RCM on the other though they aren't up and running yet.
 
This still isn't finished but.......

Still a work in progress, I've added an audio rack that my Dad built for a relative in the mid 60's that's been in storage since the early 70's.

Pioneer PL-41 on one side, my RCM on the other though they aren't up and running yet.
Looking good! :thmbsp:
 
opossumcrush, that is one packed to the gills mancave! love it. I'm curious about your speakers. What Infinities are those in the first picture and are those Braun L710 or L810's in the other pic?
Quatum 4s, and L810 Do I see some Snells?
Yes you do, EII
 
Here's my newest space, still a work in progress, but it's getting there.. SLOWLY... a shot of the "from seat" and "of the seat"

It's still not cleaned up, so excuse the mess, but I think you get the idea...

attachment.php



attachment.php

That must sound lifelike at modest power!!! and holy LP's.......I see the bass guitar in there,how are your chops coming along?


cheers
 
Another remodeled room complete, another stereo system set up:

In the rack, top to bottom:

Lamm LL2 Deluxe Tube Preamp
Pioneer Elite PD-65 Stable Platter CDP (being used as a transport)
Music Hall Tube DAC 25.2
Forte' Model 4 Pure Class A Amplifier
Tyler Acoustics D4 Speakers (top raffle prize at the 2009 AK Fest)

And on the bottom shelf under the TV is an APC power conditioner.

No furniture in the room yet, but I'm told it will be delivered next week.
Retro

Beautiful room Retro!
 
Holy crap Similost, look at the size of the speakers, wow. And who cares about the "mess", it's YOUR room....lolol. Great stuff....:thmbsp:
 
That must sound lifelike at modest power!!! and holy LP's.......I see the bass guitar in there,how are your chops coming along?


cheers

I must have drooled at that image for hours before I finally noticed the bass guitar beside the right A7. That space must be something else Similost.
 
Here is a couple of my main set-up.

RC
 

Attachments

  • system fall 2009 tannoy 001.jpg
    system fall 2009 tannoy 001.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 417
  • system fall 2009 tannoy 009.jpg
    system fall 2009 tannoy 009.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 527
  • system fall 2009 tannoy 010.jpg
    system fall 2009 tannoy 010.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 367
Looking good RC!

Is that the new fridge in the backround?

:D

I also noticed some tubes & boxes down by the amps, doing a little experimenting?

:D




Retro
 
Back
Top Bottom