• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

Not that impressive but;

attachment.php


Your living room look's good so far Jeff. I look forward to seeing it when you are think you are done, and again after that when you think you are done.

Regards,
TB
 
Thanks, was curious because it looked a lot like the Polk Sirius tuner I was involved with, just didn't think the logo matched that...

John

It's a Sangean HDT-1 tuner. Pulled out of the cabinet, so I could put my "new" Laserdisc player in. I've been looking for a Laserdisc player, and found two working ones with 100+ movies on CL for next to nothing. :thmbsp: Blue Ray? What's that LOL
 
I'm low budget but I have a room with a view on 5 1/2 acres. :smoke:

All garage sale or CL stuff,Marantz 2240 receiver,Thorens TD 160/Linn Basik LV XTT & Signet TK7LCa cartridge,
Teac 4010SL RTR,Pioneer PD-4700 CD ,Sanyo RD 22 dual cassette,Klipsch KG4 on A and JBL ARC 30 bookshelf on B.
Stereo cab was a $35 CL find,big O'l comfy couch was a CL freebie and the table I built myself over 20 years ago.
Less that $600 total........room with a view.....priceless.:D

es040.jpg


es042.jpg


es039.jpg


work030-2.jpg
 
This post is very interesting. I usually change my listening space about once per year because of new furiture or just to just experiment. Most of my furniture stuff is from the 50s and 60s. I make all the furniture options not the wife.
I just got the two new knock off Eames chairs and love them. I noticed Eames chairs in this thread in two other rooms also. I can rotate these chairs to look out the window into the forest with the music from my back or face directly to the speakers in the sweet spot.
The shelves are Cado units and the black leather chairs are Knoll, very heavey.
The speakers are the big SDA Polks and they are powered by Revox B series from the 80s. All the electronics are on the left side not shown. I hate to see wires and equipment in the room if possible.

wow, very nice. i love those chairs and the couch. if i had a big dedicated listening room, all my furniture would be mid century modern.

i can imagine you sitting on those chairs with cup of coffee and listening to some tunes. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom