voltcontrol
Fizheuer Zieheuer
Budget???
Looks pretty darn nice to me!
Looks pretty great from herre too Art. :tresbon:
Budget???
Looks pretty darn nice to me!
Budget???
Looks pretty darn nice to me!
Looks pretty great from herre too Art. :tresbon:
Like the cabinet... Salamander?
![]()
I'm going minimalist.
![]()
I'm going minimalist.
![]()
I'm going minimalist.
I'd be worried about the shadows from the blinds causing comb effect. Does it sound like you're listening through a spinning fan?![]()
I'm going minimalist.
Judging by the tilt of the speakers you're not sitting on the floor in the lotus...
Is this part of your moving things around of late?
The inaugural Baxter's, I presume?
With all the hard surfaces, how are the acoustics in your listening room?
I'm getting a Syd Barrett/The Madcap Laughs vibe.
Yep. Bought a new home, meeting with a contractor about accessibility mods before we move in.
![]()
I'm going minimalist.
What are your speaker stands? I've been looking for something just like those.
IKEA. Discontinued. Search eBay, that's how I found my last pair.



