• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

Yes? That is a Grundig 6000 series on top of the speaker........

I wish I still had mine, sold it to finance the school education. Now making do with a Nordmende Carmen and a Grundig Satellit 700.
 
There are 2 florescent tubes 18-20in. long mounted 1 on each side of the ceiling beam in front of the Pink Floyd banner and one incandescent bulb screwed into the light socket in front of the Bob Marley poster . I have no idea on the wattage as we just kind of came across this stuff in the attic when we were cleaning it out . The Carpet Mart in my area had 2 more of these rugs available and I was able to talk the salesman down $30 off the ticketed price .

Thanks for the info! I already have a 36" florescent tube unit and a couple of the black light bulbs for light fixtures. Might be enough. Now I need to find a similar rug.
 
Hi guys,

finished my new speakers and rearranged the system......

The stuff moved from the short to the long side of the room. Now it sounds better than before. Small invest with a big result.......






and a little impression of the Super Duplex speaker.....
​

best regards
Sascha

WOW!
is there a thread somewhere on here about those speakers there?
 
Hi guys,

finished my new speakers and rearranged the system......

The stuff moved from the short to the long side of the room. Now it sounds better than before. Small invest with a big result.......

Wow that's one fugly setup. :D

(jus' kiddin)

Wonder what's in the box beneath the receiver.
And where in Germany you are from.. You should charge a fee for people to have a look and come and listen to your system. ;)
 
2011_0213clouds0008.jpg

I love that room! Looks like the perfect spot to chill.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys,

finished my new speakers and rearranged the system......

The stuff moved from the short to the long side of the room. Now it sounds better than before. Small invest with a big result.......






and a little impression of the Super Duplex speaker.....
​

best regards
Sascha

Nice system, is the TT a rebuilt Lenco?
 
oooh, wow.... thank you very much for the nice feedback :thmbsp:


I take it you're single, Zimbo? :D

LOVELY.

hehe, no I´m married and we have two boys, but this room in the basement is my little empire........

Very nice room and beautiful speakers! Tells us a bit more about the speakers.

Best Regards,
TerryO

The speakers are from Great Plains Audio model 604 8H II. I build the cabinet based on the plan from Altec Lansing`s 620 speaker cabinet.
Have a look inside......

​

Wonder what's in the box beneath the receiver.
And where in Germany you are from..

turntabletoolbox :D

​

I´m from a small village near Frankfurt.......

Nice system, is the TT a rebuilt Lenco?

yes it´s a Lenco L75 with Grado Laboratory wooden tonearm mounted in a costumized plinth on a groundplate of slate.


​

best regards
Sascha
 
Last edited:
Hi guys,

finished my new speakers and rearranged the system......

The stuff moved from the short to the long side of the room. Now it sounds better than before. Small invest with a big result.......






and a little impression of the Super Duplex speaker.....
​

best regards
Sascha

Hi Sascha, I enjoyed looking at your pictures on your link. I have a fondness for Sansui. When I was coming home from VN I stopped at the PX in Japan and bought the Sansui TU7700 and AU7700 and 4 JBL L26s. Great system.
 
Back
Top Bottom