• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

awsome set up zebra.

need i say anything about that blow-up sheep?:scratch2:

Thanks gogo, the sheep has a long story. If we meet up at an AK fest or something I'll tell you all about it. For right now I'll just say that her name is Dolly Dagger.
 
Well.. finally got things sorted and pretty much done now....

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • TheCave.jpg
    TheCave.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 7,436
Thanks. Once I can find me a tablesaw, I'm going to rip me a couple pieces of really nice finished plywood and attatch it to the sides and top to enclose the rack... find something that will match my speakers after I get them veneered.. A little too industrial looking for the wife at the moment..
 
My wall of sound
attachment.php

Man oh man, JBL in a big way. Look how clean those orange foam grills are on the L100's. It looks like a pair of 4312A's under the L100's, too. Sweet. The big JBL cabinets and horns remind me of an old pair of Altec Lansing A7 Voice of the Theater speakers I had back in the late 60's. Man I got tired of moving those beasts, but would love to have them back now.

I have four different listening rooms, with JBL in three rooms. One room uses a pair of pro JBL LSR6332's and a JBL 6312SB powered sub. They rock the room. The other listening room uses an older set of JBL 4312A Studio Monitors that still rise to the occasion, too. I also use a pair of pro JBL LSR6328's at my digital audio desk, and a pair of JBL EON10 powered speakers with a Roland Fantom X7 keyboard. JBL has a place in my home for sure.

My main listening room uses Definitive Technologies BP2000 Super Towers that I bought new 12 years ago, but have now ordered a new pair of PMC EB1i speakers to replace the Def Techs. They should be here in about two more weeks. Then I don't know what I'll do with the Def Techs. Maybe I'll create another system around them, or sell them, I don't know just yet. It's hard to let good gear go.
 
thisOne happens to be a friend of mine.

Looks good, my man. :thmbsp:

Cheers, Snade

Thanks Snade!!!

Now I need to work on the other alf of the room...:D

Nice JBL's! :thmbsp:

Thanks :banana:

That is really awesome. :thmbsp:

Thanks, Sounds great, too!

Nice setup thisOne

Gohan

Thank you, Gohan!!!

Now THAT is truly a sweet system!

:thmbsp:Two thumbs up, ThisOne!!!!:thmbsp:

Dave

Thanks, There are actually two systems. The Big JBLs are friven by a C220 into MC275, with one TT, one RTR, and a CD into it. The rest is through the Marants into the L100s and 4312s

Holy $#$%! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! WHY did I sell my JBL's, why!? :tears:

Thanks, Hope the JBLs went to a good home... :D

Quite the wall! :thmbsp:

Thanks!, and it rocks, too.

Man oh man, JBL in a big way. Look how clean those orange foam grills are on the L100's. It looks like a pair of 4312A's under the L100's, too. Sweet. The big JBL cabinets and horns remind me of an old pair of Altec Lansing A7 Voice of the Theater speakers I had back in the late 60's. Man I got tired of moving those beasts, but would love to have them back now.

I have four different listening rooms, with JBL in three rooms. One room uses a pair of pro JBL LSR6332's and a JBL 6312SB powered sub. They rock the room. The other listening room uses an older set of JBL 4312A Studio Monitors that still rise to the occasion, too. I also use a pair of pro JBL LSR6328's at my digital audio desk, and a pair of JBL EON10 powered speakers with a Roland Fantom X7 keyboard. JBL has a place in my home for sure.

My main listening room uses Definitive Technologies BP2000 Super Towers that I bought new 12 years ago, but have now ordered a new pair of PMC EB1i speakers to replace the Def Techs. They should be here in about two more weeks. Then I don't know what I'll do with the Def Techs. Maybe I'll create another system around them, or sell them, I don't know just yet. It's hard to let good gear go.

Thanks, Good identification of components. You got some nice listening environments, too. Now I need to work on my other rooms :D
 
Back
Top Bottom