Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Finally got it hooked up and threw some power thru my walls today..
I’ve got a few bugs to work out...but with my mass connection..getting it all to work toghter takes fine tuning!
Just fitted a new Audio Technica vnm40ml to my TK5ea cart. Enjoying Chicago 17. Advent 300 phono pre. Aragon Stage One Preamp. Kenwood L-07mii monoblocks and Carver AL-III speakers.
Ive been looking for an inexpensive music themed picture for this big empty wall space I’ve had for 2 years. Found this picture on Craig’s for $20.00 CAD. It’s by the same artist of two other pics I already had. I thrilled because even the frames are near identical.