• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Picture from your listening spot right now!

IMG-2433.jpg
 
"Love the pup love the Mac gear. I have the same unit. I love it. I power up a pair of klipsch Lascala’s.II , my turntable is a fluance RT 85 with an ortaphon blue cart"

Thank you. I bought the McIntosh after I sold my La Scalas... curious how they would have sounded with this set up. However, I am captivated my the Magenpans so it all worked out.
 
"Love the pup love the Mac gear. I have the same unit. I love it. I power up a pair of klipsch Lascala’s.II , my turntable is a fluance RT 85 with an ortaphon blue cart"

Thank you. I bought the McIntosh after I sold my La Scalas... curious how they would have sounded with this set up. However, I am captivated my the Magenpans so it all worked out.
maggiies are a beautifully detailed sounding speakers that are extremely captivating like my ML CLS Zii .I had ,but you need alot of current to run them right But remember that they lack that “live sound” that a dynamic speaker provides and my LaScalas provides me that along with tubes you get that sweet sounding details that are tuogh to get from a horn loaded speaker.Either way i bet your system sounds amazing ,like your pup.Happy holidays my friend from Montana
 
Back
Top Bottom