• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CS-850W Speakers?

record_geek

New Member
I'm trying to decide if I should bid on a couple of Pioneer CS-850W speakers in good condition. Are they worth the effort?
 
Register to hide this ad
Are you sure that is the correct model number?
I can't find anything. Often no info available can mean overseas items or rack system items.
 
If the model number listed is correct, I'd say no since no information is out there on that model. Do you have any pictures you could upload that would help ID them?
 
I'm trying to decide if I should bid on a couple of Pioneer CS-850W speakers in good condition. Are they worth the effort?
I have a pair also, no info but they do exist.. low power required and they produce a good volume of sound.. think they came with late 70's project rack systems for a chain store, but unsure..
 

Attachments

  • p11.jpg
    p11.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 2
  • p22.jpg
    p22.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom