• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CS

Register to hide this ad
Which are better speakers- Pioneer Cs-88A or Pioneer CS-63DX?

IMHO The 63DXs are far and away the best of the CS series. I have 63DXs in my main system and have sent a lot of other well regarded speakers down the road.
That being said, your ears are the best judge, listen to both if possible, then pick.
If your anywhere near Albany NY, send me a PM and come over and I'll demo the DXs for you.
 
I have had the CS 88A for a while now, and they are okay, I like them more for the lattice look than anything. I just got a set of the CS 63DX from a yard sale here in Albuquerque ($25) and so far they do seem to be better speakers to my ear. I am just not sure of the pecking order of the CS series.
 
Back
Top Bottom