• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-41 speed switch cover fit PL-50 too?

MtnAudio

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Are they the same? Would like to use a PL-41 cover on a PL-50. Don't have an opportunity to try it before buying.

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
I can't remember if the "pins" are laid out the same or not. I think I have a PL-50 cover left over from a parts unit (along with a few other pieces). Send me a PM if you want me to take some pics and measurements of the underside....that may help you figure out if the PL-41 plate will work.
 
Back
Top Bottom