• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-530 sold $870 + shipping on eBay

Register to hide this ad
Whether he's actually going to be able to collect on that $870, well...I guess anything's possible. Just seems unlikely, but who knows?

If nothing else, the seller does know how to pack a TT. I bid and won a Dual 704 in mint condition from him a couple of years ago, and it arrived in perfect condition. Platter removed, headshell removed, stylus removed from that, tonearm secured, securely bubble wrapped, etc. etc, etc.
 
I guess you've really gotta want one bad. For that kind of coin I'd surely go a different route but that's just me...
 
Wow, I have a 530 in mint condition that I never use, I guess I should dust it off and make sure I take care of it better..
 
Collector price. A similar table may be worth half, but reading the description and looking at the photos, it appears that the table is perfect and from a seller that knows how to pack with a track record. Condition, Condition, Condition. If he had the original box, it likely would have added to the sale price.
 
$870 and no mention of recapping it, or cleaning and lubricating the bearings? Caps can and do go bad in turntables, I have personally got three working that had speed instability issues because of bad caps.

That's it, I'm getting mine working!

Lee.
 
More worried about the possible cracks in the aging black plastic tone arm base than the other stuffs. :(
 
Back
Top Bottom