• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Pioneer SX-1280 for parts?...$75 BIN!

This is so f**ckin' unbelievable!
Any chance for pics of the crappy packing job?

I was looking at the auction and he quoted $35 for shipping. On the low side for such a heavy unit. Perhaps he realized this fact and skimped on the packaging.

I agree with Grump, this seller deserves to get shot!
 
Last edited:
grumpy said:
Well this one finally showed up on Friday. This F'in moron wrapped it in newspaper and a couple of sheets of cardboard. Not even real boxes !!!

Only reason i bought this was for its heat sinks. Yup you guessed it. One side is crushed.....

Imbeciles !! I vote that stupid people should have their nads shot off with .22 cal shorts bit by tiny bit.


Grumpy,
How are the caps and the tranny? Can you use them?


Retro
 
grumpy said:
Only reason i bought this was for its heat sinks. Yup you guessed it. One side is crushed.....
So did one of the heatsinks survive? FWIW, they are interchangable, and one of the heatsinks for the one I'm working on is perfectly usable. So if only one of the heasinks survived, we're still good.

On this one that I'm working on for AK, one of the channels has ALL of the outputs blown, but the other is OK. I was going to converrt the output to modern On-Semi outputs (MJJ4281A's and MJL4302A's), but that requires fabricating four new PC boards, which I worked up last night in Visio...but if one channel on that parts unit has good outputs, it would save a lot of trouble.

(BTW, the transformer swap is done on the AK unit...)
 
Back
Top Bottom