Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
No, the car.
That MAC audio system seems a bit too much for the Porsche. Seems like it would be better suited for a Bentley Continental GT or something.
Walk in to any dealership and custom order one if they don't already have it... 7-8 weeks you'll have it. Porsche sales are not exactly brisk right now..
That a lot less wait time than Ferrari. I'm not really interested in Porsche, I was just curious about the wait time since Ferrari is over a year wait right now because of the economy.
Porsche has never really been a problem as long as you weren't going for a low volume productions such as GT3, GT3RS, GT2, CGT...
Ferrari is a different story but these days.... I was offered to build an F430 with no waiting 2 times in the past 4 months by a local dealer who I have never done business with before... That is very unusual. :yes: Not sure if it makes sense to pay $225-240k for a brand new F430 because a very low mileage (3-5k miles) 05-06 can be had for $150k on the open market these days... The '09 is also the last year for them. My dealer has an '04 360 Challenge Stradale they have been sitting on for the past 5-6 months.... Now that is something you don't see very often. The Ferrari market is not very strong right now.
Good points. Big money seems always to be impervious to the economy and always one step ahead. Of course if you're the Sultan Of Brunei and order 100 Ferraris annually, you're in your own little world anyway.
That she is. I just never felt comfortable with high performance cars that are spyders/convertibles. Did you hear about that Porsche driver that died the other day testing a new 998 cab?
I'll see your fancy go cart and counter with the birth of my son. Cause DUDE you have no idea how great I felt lookin at that itty bitty pee pee in that hospital room.