• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Post a picture of your turntable

Freshly restored Elac Miraphon 22H with NOS Sonus Gold Blue cart:

vy7u6abe.jpg


begyruze.jpg


ybu3y8ap.jpg


e4a8y9e8.jpg


Gesendet von meinem LG-P880 mit Tapatalk
 
Elac Miracord 50H with Elac ESG 792E
 

Attachments

  • P1020684.jpg
    P1020684.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 64
  • CAM00046.jpg
    CAM00046.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 46
  • P1020686.jpg
    P1020686.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 39
A couple of months ago I sold my Luxman PD-350 (picture of it earlier in this thread) to finance my next climb up the TT ladder.

Here it is:
13986093298_3b4a57d016_c.jpg


Micro Seiki SX-777 Air with FR-64FX tonearm, Ortofon LH-8000 headshell and Ortofon Cadenza Bronze cartridge.

I probably put 15 hours into polishing the platter (oxidized) and the wood finish. Fully recaped.

Actual picture of me listening to it ->:banana:
 
Pulled out my old Sanyo TP-600Sa for a while. Not state of the art, but I got a soft spot for it.
 

Attachments

  • P4190001.jpg
    P4190001.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 78
  • P4190002.jpg
    P4190002.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 85
I bought this Pioneer PL-15D, along with several hundred LPs last week, for $25. It was filthy and in need of a new belt.

I removed the belt residue from the platter and pulley, oiled the motor, replaced the belt, and generally spruced it up. It runs just fine now and sounds quite nice.

I'm going to give it to an old friend of mine when I go to NYC in a few weeks. When I told him, he was STOKED!



 
I bought this Pioneer PL-15D, along with several hundred LPs last week, for $25. It was filthy and in need of a new belt.

I removed the belt residue from the platter and pulley, oiled the motor, replaced the belt, and generally spruced it up. It runs just fine now and sounds quite nice.

I'm going to give it to an old friend of mine when I go to NYC in a few weeks. When I told him, he was STOKED!






Sweet! Hey Beatcomber....how do you like those little Pioneer speakers? I have a pair of these too.
 
A couple of months ago I sold my Luxman PD-350 (picture of it earlier in this thread) to finance my next climb up the TT ladder.

Here it is:
13986093298_3b4a57d016_c.jpg


Micro Seiki SX-777 Air with FR-64FX tonearm, Ortofon LH-8000 headshell and Ortofon Cadenza Bronze cartridge.

I probably put 15 hours into polishing the platter (oxidized) and the wood finish. Fully recaped.

Actual picture of me listening to it ->:banana:

whoa man, that is a serious turntable! I love the Fidelity research arm. very very slick set up man, well done!
 
I bought this Pioneer PL-15D, along with several hundred LPs last week, for $25. It was filthy and in need of a new belt.

I removed the belt residue from the platter and pulley, oiled the motor, replaced the belt, and generally spruced it up. It runs just fine now and sounds quite nice.

I'm going to give it to an old friend of mine when I go to NYC in a few weeks. When I told him, he was STOKED!



Those look like my BS41 speakers, that I just mated with my Pioneer Sub. Nice looking Pioneer components.
 
Back
Top Bottom