• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

R2R, i need a ...

danxc

New Member
Persone who have a R2R he is sure si in good working condition(aling and speed) who can record a reel on 2 face and send me this reel.
Who can make it for me

I' m from Canada(Québec)

Thanks a lot
Dan
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi,

What are you needing transferred? I have a 2 direction, 4 track machine in superb working order. I have access to a 2 track stereo single direction machine at work and most other analogue and digital formats. PM me and let's talk. If I can assist you, I'll be happy to!
 
Hi,

Understand now! Would it also help you if you had some alignment tones on it? We have audio oscillators for tone generation. Also, some music to gauge how well it reproduces music. PM me for an address! :tresbon:
 
Back
Top Bottom