• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

RARE Nakamichi Dragon TT in Montreal

Register to hide this ad
It's so rare, it's almost non-existent. :D

Wishful thinking on the sellers part.

I think his finger slipped when typing the price, accidentally adding one more zero than there should be.
 
It's so rare, it's almost non-existent. :D

Wishful thinking on the sellers part.

I think his finger slipped when typing the price, accidentally adding one more zero than there should be.

The price might be a little high. The last one I saw sold for 2650.00 at Echo Audio in Portland.
 
Nope, that seller always "tries" to sell quite high, and I think he doesn't understand english very well either, had some communication issues with him and I personally avoid him. Since he's from Quebec you can always try to communicate with him french.
 
Back
Top Bottom