• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nakamichi Dragon

Register to hide this ad

Why didn't the seller buy a cassette tape and try it out? I am suspicious when people sell stuff and disclose "unfortunately I do not have a cassette tape so am unable to verify if it works OK hence it is for sale totally AS-IS with no returns." I am guessing it probably doesn't work or chews tapes etc..! If you have a Dragon - you gotta have tapes.. What if you're selling a Ferrari GTO.. don't have gas so don't know if it runs - as is...

Good luck to whoever gets it...

Jason
 
Sorry about that, I posted it because I can't believe someone put it on the gravel driveway to take pictures. Would not even consider buying.
 
Back
Top Bottom