• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Receiver and Amp nudies! Post them if ya got them!

My recently refreshed Luxman R1500 and Harman Kardon 430 receivers:

luxman-r1500-sid-new-1.jpg


harman-kardon-430-sid-new-1.jpg

harman-kardon-430-top-new-1.jpg
 
Here some pictures of my Beomaster 3000, my Luxman A377 and my Sansui QRX 6500
 

Attachments

  • beomaster 3000a.JPG
    beomaster 3000a.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 32
  • beomaster 3000b.JPG
    beomaster 3000b.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 29
  • luxman a377a.JPG
    luxman a377a.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 28
  • luxman a377b.JPG
    luxman a377b.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 28
  • luxman a377c.JPG
    luxman a377c.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 27
  • sansui qrx3000a.JPG
    sansui qrx3000a.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 27
  • sansui qrx3000b.JPG
    sansui qrx3000b.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 28
  • sansui qrx3000c.JPG
    sansui qrx3000c.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 27
  • sansui qrx3000d.JPG
    sansui qrx3000d.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 27
  • sansui qrx3000e.JPG
    sansui qrx3000e.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 27
What do you do with your 6500, I am still trying to figure out what to do with mine?
Sometimes I am in the mood for stereo, sometimes for Quadro, so I use the 6500 on regular basis, it is an extremely well sounding amplifier!
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0708-a.jpg
    DSC_0708-a.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 20
I love these heat sinks and there were used by many manufactures.

A marvel of design and efficiency.

I always try to put myself into the plant where they would have been made and try to imagine how they were manufactured and still can't wrap my head around it. every millimeter is flawless and with purpose.

My Onkyo M-506RS has that type (double row)- they appear to be mad out of either thin steel or very thin bendable aluminum and slide down into a channel milled in the central section... I'll take a hard look at them when I start recapping it (soon I hope).
Heat Sink 109_2499.jpg heat sink109_2500.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom