• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rega Camber 1.5

escaslo

Member
Can anyone tell me what the value of a pair of Rega Camber 1.5 speakers are worth in good condition with no mesh covers? Canadian funds. Thanks for any info!
 
Register to hide this ad
Anywhere from $50-$100

Rega's are really good speakers and some models hold their value but they weren't a very expensive speaker to begin with
 
Anywhere from $50-$100

Rega's are really good speakers and some models hold their value but they weren't a very expensive speaker to begin with

Thank you for the info. Would they be a better all round speaker than pioneer FS 52 or CV D3? I also have a set of Realistic MC 2001 I can use. Any feedback greatly appreciated
 
I am not familiar with those speakers. I can tell you rega camber has a solid following for a reason. I would choose them but listen to them 1st before you make a decision
 
I sold my .5 for $40. and a pair of 2.5 for $80. I probably left a little money on the table but I like fast sales and (very) happy buyers. You can probably figure out the value of 1.5 from there, both of my pairs had grills.
 
Back
Top Bottom