• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Rounded of to the nearest $45

Register to hide this ad
I like his high tech assembly equipment. A rusty weight and a screw driver. For $16,000 he should have used gold tape
 
They must be made by pixies in a parallel universe out of materials unavailable in this dimension. In that case shipping would be a bargain.
 
I bet the seller just found out what heat shrink is! and got surprised they'll get tight in face of heat so he thought "OMG! I'm a freakin' good OEM! so let's just make some billion dollars!" :D
 
I guess I've now seen it all...oh wait, this is the interweb, I'll check in a few hours, and then I will have seen it all.
 
For $14,905.00 less, go with his 8' cables. That's the deal, only $1,140.00 BIN. :D

Looking at his Completed Listings and none of his cables have sold! Hard to believe. :scratch2:

He also had the same cables listed for $1,660.00 previously. Maybe he missed a decimal point? :yes:
 
I saw a pair of old jumper cables in someone's bulk trash and thought about picking them up... just to see what kind of speaker cables they would make!

By the way, his description is filled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. If he can't take the effort to type correctly, how do you know he took the time to build these things correctly?!? Attention to detail is a must when I'm spending $16k on some wires!
 
Last edited:
But Dude! Look at the quality the goes in before the name doesn't go on.:scratch2:

$(KGrHqV,!iEFD2gDJ8gIBRGgde8Whg~~60_57.JPG
 
are talking about this seriously?! come on fellas. are you going to spend 16K on a coax cable hanged on a screw driver over a body building iron weight?
 
Back
Top Bottom