• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

RTR dac/1 & PS/1 System Help

hionfi

Well-Known Member
I've got a line on these RTR's, I found info on the DAC/1 but nothing on the PS/1 or the two as a system. If anyone can shed light on this system, it would be a great help.
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't have any info to share on those, but I sure hope you can get them as they are quite rare. I have a huge pair of 600D's.
 
The DAC-1 and PS-1 are a set though the PS-1 can stand alone. Wire the PS-1 then the DAC-1 from them through the built in crossover.
 
Purchased the set in 1979. Great speakers! The subwoofer....18 inch speaker on the bottom with 2- 15" passive radiator on the sides.The sub cabinet was like a coffee table. 3' x 3' x 2'. Left it with a buddy and when i came back, he was gone and so were the stereo and speakers. 1080 pioneer receiver wide open at parties RTRs worked flawless.
 
Back
Top Bottom