• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What's the going rate for a sony ps-8750?

csquigsm

New Member
What's the going rate for a sony ps-8750? I am also wondering if anyone would know the value of a Fidelity Research FR-1 mk3 cartridge? any help would be appreciated!
 
Register to hide this ad
I've seen them go for as much as a 1000 dollar, depending on the state they were in, accessories etc.
 
Do you mean like original packaging and documents as far as accessories? The one I have is in excellent condition, you would be hard pressed to find a scratch on the dust cover, but I don't have a manual or box or anything like that. It does still have the original headshell and counter weights.
 
Back
Top Bottom