• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui G-6700

Register to hide this ad
Im a real advocate for that series, very fat clean sounding amp, I have two G-7700 and love them.
In my opinion they are the Dark Horse in the Sansui line, often overlooked I feel.
 
I picked up a G-7700 last month and thanks to Kevin and the others on this forum it is singing wonderfully.
Have fun, this is a nice receiver.

Al. Wise
 
I had a G-6700. It sounded great. I think the only weakness in this series is the digital FM display. Mine worked sometimes but mostly not. It does look and sound good though. :thmbsp:
 
I bought one new in 1978 and still have it. I was 18 and this was my first real stereo, it was something like 400 bucks! got my first charge card to pay for it also. LOL
 
Back
Top Bottom