• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sansui g901db

georgedannyg

Well-Known Member
hi guys i was wondering if anybody knew how to set the bias on the sansui g 901db and where to check it :scratch2:
 
Register to hide this ad
georgedannyg said:
hi guys i was wondering if anybody knew how to set the bias on the sansui g 901db and where to check it :scratch2:

Here is a scan from the Service Manual for you.

Paul


~G8K_Adjust{1}.jpg

~G8K_Adjust{2}.jpg
 
sansui 901db

thanks paul for everything im going to check it here in a litttle bit it will play four about a hour and kick into protection and the cases that hold the driver boards down are realy hot
 
Last edited:
Thanks Morden2004 for manual.


A couple questions for you guys:

I was able to get the DC down to 0mV, but they're not stable. Is it normal for the numbers to jump around? It's something like 00.13, 01.02, -00.78, 12.31, 01.87, -01.54, -00.21, 01.09, 06.51, 01.39, -00.43, etc. I waited about 15 minutes before testing.

Also, I tried measuring the Bais, but all I get is nothing, 00.00, -00.00, 00.00 on both channel. I tried cleaning the test points with a q-tip and some DeoxIT, but nothing. What could I be doing wrong? The volume is at minimum. Speaker A is turn on. Power is on of course. DMM is set to auto on mA. Basically, you measure bais the same way as DC, except that you use the testpoints instead of the speaker outputs, right???


Thanks,
Tom
 
sansui 901db

hi guys got my sansui g 901db up and running i got off of ebay the bias was way of on the right channel casing it to kick in and out of pertection but know my other sansui g 901db is giving me fits its stuck in protection so i get one fix and the other one gets jelous i guss and starts to give me problems
 
Back
Top Bottom