• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui SR-838 TT

bluesky

Lunatic Member
A Sansui SR-838 in great condition was just sold on eBay.
Winning bid: US $143.29
Ended: Feb-10-08 16:47:25 PST
Shipping costs: US $15.00

Unbelievable!!
 
Register to hide this ad
I got mine for $197 but it didn't have the origional headshell. That's ok, it runs like a champ!! Missed out on a nagaoka headshell the other day for $55.
Well, I love mine so all is ok. But $147 is CHEAP!!!!! A very lucky guy (or gal)!!
 
And I am the idiot second bidder that didn't go high enough on my snipe.:no:
Casey:sigh:

Don't beat yourself up over it.

I used to get really ticked when I lost an auction by one bid increment, but the truth is you have no way of know what the winner's proxy or snipe was. It could have been another $100 for all you know.

There's always tomorrow!:yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom