• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Second Electrohome Concord II 6V6 amp

diamondsouled

Recycle belly button lint!
Picked up a second Electrohome 6V6 amp off that e place.

Probably paid too much, but what are the odds of finding a second one in mint condition as well?

Stereo now!!!!

Lar
 

Attachments

  • Electrohome 6V6 #4.JPG
    Electrohome 6V6 #4.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Now I have to decide what sort of cabinet or cabinets I should build. Of course I could simply put each one on or in a wooden base of some sort, or fabricate metal bottom plates with feet. They do have rather attractive chassis so it would be a shame to cover them up. Nice to see them tubes do their thing as well!

Any suggestions?

Lar
 
Back
Top Bottom