• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shine on You Crazy Diamond. Official Pink Floyd Thread.

005.jpg
 
Cool Gnomey! I missed the "Careful with those Tone Controls Eugene" thread, failed to come up with a witty enough replacement.

I'm playing some Police at the moment.

Until I throw on some Floyd, here are some Hipgnosis behind the photoshoot shots of the "Echoes" compilation album. I had these on the old thread.

Echoes 2.jpg


Echoes low-res-2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Echoes 2.jpg
    Echoes 2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 9
Cool Gnomey! I missed the "Careful with those Tone Controls Eugene" thread, failed to come up with a witty enough replacement.

I'm playing some Police at the moment.

Until I throw on some Floyd, here are some Hipgnosis behind the photoshoot shots of the "Echoes" compilation album. I had these on the old thread.

View attachment 2239511


View attachment 2239518
I love these. The finished product looks so surreal that it is amazing they were actual photographs.
 
A couple of discs from the PF P-U-L-S-E box, Release for the first time on vinyl during the PF remaster surge of 2017
Like all FLOYD reissues they are loaded with stuff, Posters, Coasters, Back stage passes, Books, Etc.
Mastering by Doug Sax and Gilmour At Bernie Grundman
9C203E32-1984-4302-AA8F-9844866237A0.jpeg 21C1C8C0-0822-40F2-B485-8255CE417232.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom