• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your dinner - no home cooking

I just heated this stuff up, so I can't claim that I cooked it.

The smoked brisket slices are sold as a cold pack from a local grocer. Good flavor, but tough :( . It was an opportunity to make lemonade out of a lemon. Sharpened some old, junk knifes while I was at it and hand chopped the slices. Added thin slices of local smoked sausage and slowly heated it up with two different bbq sauces. This is competitive with the local bbq joints:thumbsup:

The mustard potato salad is from a local deli with a touch more mustard added. The beans are Bush's.

1774911275246.png
 
I own about a dozen of those cds you have spread out there, and I paid a heck of a lot more than that for them. Your library finds are insane.

What's crazy is that's only of 85 of about 1300+ CDs.
Since in the two years, since I discovered the Friends of the Library.

:p
 
Lunch, but no home cooking.
I went out for smørrebrød (decadent open sandwiches for you non-Danes) with some colleagues recently. Two pieces was plenty for me (especially as I made the rookie mistake of getting two with mayo)...

The snaps Sandwich (because it goes great with a snaps) - potato, pickled herring, mayo, red onion, herbs:

Pan fried (in butter of course) plaice filets with shrimp and dill mayo:
 
The Charcuterie board from Primo restaurant in Rockland Maine. This is one heck of an appetizer. They make everything from either their own farm or local farmers. The pates, proscuitto, sausage were all outstanding. Some Pinot Noir to wash it all down.
IMG_1829.jpegIMG_1830.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom