• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Signet TK3Ea cart with a ANT120E stylus?

gary7

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Picked up a TT with a Signet TK3Ea cart that needs a new stylus. research shows a Audio Technica ANT120E stylus will fit. Would that be a good combination. I can buy an original AT stylus one local.
 
Register to hide this ad
Yup, that would fit and be equivalent to the original Signet needle in quality. But of course you could just as well upgrade even further, e.g. with an ATN440MLa/MLb...

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini
 
Yeah, but that would be about 4/5 times the cost of the ANT120e I can get local.
 
Old record store here has it for 1/2 a Franklin and change. Sure it'd NOS, but it looks good. It is a genuine AT stylus.
 
Gary: Just mentioned the possibility, in case you hadn't been aware of it yet...

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini
 
I put an ATN140LC on mine and I'm really glad I did. It outperforms my OM40 with the original VdH stylus!
 
Back
Top Bottom