• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Since some of you weren't too impressed by the last addition to the ashfan zoo...

Ashfan

Super Member
Here's another addition that I hope you like better. :D
 

Attachments

  • 100_0225.jpg
    100_0225.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_0228.jpg
    100_0228.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 87
Register to hide this ad
Harlequins are supposed to be the largest of all the Danes, aren't they ? I THINK I remember reading/hearing that somewhere...Also the most stubborn & willful, hardest to get to obey...
 
Cool lookin' puppydog. :thmbsp: I tried to say something nice about that snake, but I really can't think of anything nice to say about ANY snake. :tongue: :D But to each their own, I hope you enjoy both of them, along with all those other critters. :smoke:
 
There is a Dane at a local shelter..........we are wanting to adopt, but we will not be ready until winter (working on house renovations). IIRC, it is at a humane society, so we know what will eventually happen if it doesn't find a home.
 
Harlequins are supposed to be the largest of all the Danes, aren't they ? I THINK I remember reading/hearing that somewhere...Also the most stubborn & willful, hardest to get to obey...

Up until now I've had nothing but harlequins. They haven't been too bad at all. So we will see how this brindle works out. And yes, harlequins do tend to be larger for whatever reason. Up until a year or so ago the largest dog in the world was a harley Dane, that stood slightly over seven feet tall standing on his hind legs. He died and the newest tallest dog in the world is a black Great Dane.
 
There is a Dane at a local shelter..........we are wanting to adopt, but we will not be ready until winter (working on house renovations). IIRC, it is at a humane society, so we know what will eventually happen if it doesn't find a home.

There are a lot of Great Dane rescue organizations that take in Danes and foster them until a home can be found. You might see if there is one for Texas and if you find one, tell them about the Dane in the humane society. I have worked with one that deals with CO, NE, KS and NM and they get many of their fosters from humane societies.
 
Back
Top Bottom