• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Skylab's "Vintage" Rig

Skylab

Watcher of the skies
This is not my main 2-channel hi-fi, it's my (mainly) vintage rig...but it sure sounds killer, and I have been listening to it mostly since putting it together. Not pictured are the Denon DP-59L TT and Audeze LCD-2 headphones.

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

DSC02421.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Very nice and clean. Love the Pioneer! Almost didn't see the 805 N sitting in the corner there.
 
wow

This is not my main 2-channel hi-fi, it's my (mainly) vintage rig...but it sure sounds killer, and I have been listening to it mostly since putting it together. Not pictured are the Denon DP-59L TT and Audeze LCD-2 headphones.

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

DSC02421.jpg

is that a fisher X-101-B on the bottem? just picked one up.
 
I remember when you bought that Fisher, you beat me by about 5 minutes...
 
Thanks for the kind words, folks!

Yeah, Stoutblock, I got lucky on the Fisher, such a nice piece, too :). sorry bud!
 
Back
Top Bottom