• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Songs that reference jailbait...

Jimmy Buffett-Livingston Saturday Night
" 16 will get you 20, but that's alright, when your rockin' and a rollin' on a Livingston saturday night"
personally I don't think that would be alright. now that i'm thinkin' about it i remember another one he did way, way back called "Please take your drunken 16 year old girl friend home."
 
Surprised no one mentioned

Stones Stray Cat Blues

I can see you're just 15 years old. It's no hanging matter. It's no capital crime. Bet your mother never heard you scream like that...
 
Last edited:
Surprised no one mentioned

Stones Stray Cat Blues

I can see you're just 15 years old. It's no hanging matter. It's no capital crime. Bet your mother never heard you scream like that...

Dude...It's in my OP! But it can't hurt to have it listed again...love that one :yes:
 
Dude...It's in my OP! But it can't hurt to have it listed again...love that one :yes:

:stupid:

Since it's one of the best no harm done :D

You say you have a friend that's wilder than you. If she's so wild she can join in too.. (Never picked up on the "l" in wilder back in the day which gave a little different meaning :smoke:
 
Oingo Boingo..............

Nobody mentioned Oingo Boingo's (Danny Elfman) "Little Girls". Of course it's on Youtube. It was also uswed to perfection in the Movie "Tempest" from '84 or so with Cassevettes/Rowlands, Sarandon, Raul Julia and Molly Ringwold, the target of the song. I think it was her first movie.


ET


link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
 
"Gloria" - The Doors. Jim Morrison in all his glory:

You said your parents were out
Took me up to your room
Show'd me your thang
Why'd you do it baby?
Why'd you show me your thing?
Yeah...
wrap your hair round my legs
wrap your lips round my ----
 
In this economy

"Gloria" - The Doors. Jim Morrison in all his glory:

You said your parents were out
Took me up to your room
Show'd me your thang
Why'd you do it baby?
Why'd you show me your thing?
Yeah...
wrap your hair round my legs
wrap your lips round my ----

with so many people moving back in with their parents,Gloria could be in her 40's :smoke:
 
Faith No More - Edge of the World

"Come sit right down
Lay your head on my shoulder
It's not the point
That I'm forty years older
You can trust me
I'm no criminal
But I'd kill my mother
To be with you"

This one may be a bit more sinister than the others, but I think it has the same theme...? Creepy, but a great tune!
 
Prolly one of the most CLASSIEST-sounding "Young Stuff" tunes is Nelson Riddle's 1962 recording of "Lolita-Ya-Ya" from the movie of the same name. Think New Frontier, Space-Age Pop, Lounge Music (Before that was derogatory)
 
Back
Top Bottom