• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Songs that reference jailbait...

Maurice Chevalier: Thank Heaven For Little Girls

From a great movie, Gigi; made in more innocent times, a bit creepy in today's world. Chevalier's duet with Hermione Gingold, I Remember It Well, is a classic scene, perhaps a bit too close to home for aging boomers...
 
Just so you know, I'm Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC and we're doing a story on audio dudes with an obsession with jailbait...
 
Stray Cats-(She's)Sexy and Seventeen
Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show-Only Sixteen (He was only sixteen, too so 'prolly doesn't count)
 
A couple more I heard today:

Bugs Henderson's version of "Talk to your daughter"
The Knack...My Sharona!

(side note to the photo attached...Sharona Alperin, the real-life inspiration for “My Sharona.” Alperin, who dated Fieger for more than three years, The sleeve of the 1979 hit single featured a real picture of Alperin. She said the photo shoot took about 10 minutes, because “that’s just what I would walk around in, a t-shirt and Levis…I guess it was considered raunchy since you can see my nipples through the shirt. Nowadays, that outfit would be considered tame.”
 

Attachments

  • my sharona.jpg
    my sharona.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 124
For some reason the attached image won't open. And for some reason I'm VERY interested in seeing this one!
 
Texas Twister by Little Feet. Album title - Representing the Mambo.

She's high-strung and a little young, but she's a real Texas twister. :thmbsp:
 
Hey Nineteen - Steely Dan
should be close enough in some states (or countries).

In some states the legal age of consent is 17. Growing up in Texas we always considered jailbait to be 16 or younger. That was in the 70's... those good old 70's...
 
"Sitting on a park bench....

Jethro-Tull-Aqualung---Sealed-86960.jpg


....eyeing little girls with bad intent."
 
Back
Top Bottom