• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Southern New Jersey???

Being from Somerset County, not sure if Toms River is Central Jersey.;)

However, I do work in Moorestown. I think I spend more time there than home.:(


Somerset??? that is sometimes considered North Jersey! FWIW: I was Born in Passaic County, Raised in Sussex County, Settled in Ocean County

North%20Central%20And%20South%20Jersey.jpg
 
There are at least 3 counties in "South Jersey" that I consider to be too far north. Once most of the roads start having more than a single lane in each direction, thats too many people for my liking.
 
I guess I shouldn't complain about my 1/2 mile commute. I do cross into the next town, but it doesn't change zip codes. The city limits are actually right at the entry driveway to work, so I'm out of town by a few hundred feet. The town I live in is small enough to not have it's own post office though, so my mail comes out of the neighboring city. "City" is a bit of a misnomer, the population is barely over 5k.
 
I guess I shouldn't complain about my 1/2 mile commute. I do cross into the next town, but it doesn't change zip codes. The city limits are actually right at the entry driveway to work, so I'm out of town by a few hundred feet. The town I live in is small enough to not have it's own post office though, so my mail comes out of the neighboring city. "City" is a bit of a misnomer, the population is barely over 5k.
Too funny!! :rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:
 
I think that the Jersey Devil is a member here. He usually posts at night and as far as I can tell, no one has ever seen him at a meet-up.
 
Yeah, I missed the meet up in Cherry Hill last month. Had a wedding to attend. Hopefully next time!
 
Part time in Seaside Park, my in laws have lived their since the 1960's. Also lots of family in Toms River has anyone ever been on the "River Lady" paddle boat for a dinner cruise in the bay? My brother and sister in law own and operate it.
 
Part time in Seaside Park, my in laws have lived their since the 1960's. Also lots of family in Toms River has anyone ever been on the "River Lady" paddle boat for a dinner cruise in the bay? My brother and sister in law own and operate it.
That's pretty cool!
 
@Cheddah, welcome to AK. There is a pretty strong contingent of AKer's in the area and if it wasn't for Covid we would have had a few meet ups so far this year. Once things are back to normal, come join in on the fun.

BillWojo
 
Back
Top Bottom