• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Speaker Advice for Luxman L-450

yates_fitter

New Member
Hi everyone! This is my first post on this forum. I am looking at buying a vintage Luxman L-450. Does anyone on here have any advice on what speakers I should pair this amp with?
 
Register to hide this ad
YMMV, but I've not found Denon, Yamaha, or Luxman amplifiers or receivers to be at all difficult to match with conventional speakers. You should look for speakers that are a good fit for the room.
 
I've been running a Luxman L-450 in my office for about a year, with a pair of advent prodigy (Not the towers) 8" two-way speakers. Also tried a pair of genesis 1's, which are also 8" two-ways. In a small space, this set up rivals my living room setup in terms of listening experiences. The only way this setup leaves me.......from my cold dead hands!
 
Back
Top Bottom