• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speaker ID ??

slowpat

Slowly but surely....
Does anyone know what kind of speakers these are and whether they are worth getting? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Vintage Speakers 101810.jpg
    Vintage Speakers 101810.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 123
Register to hide this ad
Or a Realistic or Lafayette rebrand of the Celestas. I have a pair of the Lafayettes out in the garage.
 
Speaker ID, mystery orange variety

I would appreciate any insight, even an outright guess, as to the make and model of these drivers.

Could these be electro-voice?

Thanks for the help!
 

Attachments

  • 3na3od3lb5O55Q05S2aaic876145764561e81.jpg
    3na3od3lb5O55Q05S2aaic876145764561e81.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 44
These are a prospective grab, or you've already grabbed them?

I'm definitely curious also. Is that a vent in the top corner?
 
Huh. Haven't even seen the other thread... but as soon as someone said "orange speaker", my first thought was "Must be a Utah!"...

Regards,
Gordon.
 
Back
Top Bottom