• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speaker logo ID?

Register to hide this ad
The logo is familiar but i can't quite place it. I am sure I'll slap myself when someone gets it.
 
That desk... appears to be unfinished in more ways than one.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • unfinished desk.jpg
    unfinished desk.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 210
There also appears to be a 2nd set of speakers (Heresy?) in back of the first and maybe a 3rd if that small silver monstrosity has a hidden partner.
 
The placement in the back of a truck is curious. It says to me: 'not mine, acquired and selling for minor profit". Face to Face meet is in order. Are the drivers recognizable in the 'JBL' speakers? What might he want for the klipsch? Anyway, worth a little time.
 
Funny thing is he actually wanted $50 each speaker, not each pair. It always confuses me when people price them that way. I've never seen anyone price a pair of Nikes per shoe!
 
I bet Goodwill would. :D

I saw a guy buy just one of a pair once. I do believe it was at a goodwill. He only wanted one because he was going to hook it up to a little clock radio or something. Was a nice pair of speakers IIRC. It sure lowered the value of the one left on the floor in my eyes, except maybe for parts.
 
I saw a guy buy just one of a pair once. I do believe it was at a goodwill. He only wanted one because he was going to hook it up to a little clock radio or something. Was a nice pair of speakers IIRC. It sure lowered the value of the one left on the floor in my eyes, except maybe for parts.

Still valuable to the next crazy clock radio guy!
 
Back
Top Bottom