• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

I can't see ever flipping my Klipsch Epics. It was hard enough finding 5 matched speakers for my system.
 
As somebody else mentioned, never say never.

But I cannot see my selling the Polk S10s that my old Luxman RX-102 is pushing. Best Polks that I've ever owned.

I can't drop four figures on the high end units like the RT3000s, and there's no room for an old pair of SDA SRS in my place.
 
DQ-10's, KEF 105's, ADS 910's, ADS L1230's, AR-9's, AR-5's, and my Cizek M1's

That is, of course, unless the taxman taketh away or death becomes me :eek:
 
Klipsch GMX 2.1....OK go ahead n laugh. I compared these directly to Audioengine A5's with an Active xover and 2 Yamaha subwoofers in my home office. The klipsch were equal in sound and sound pressure level. All of this for $99..00 refurbs. The other items have long been sold off on ebay. I'm telling you, these are the sleepers in the world of speakers.
 
I have too many polks but have no plans of selling any of them. I'm sure eventually I'll have to just don't know when.

1. Polk SDA SRS stock: .47 uf/250v mylar cap on top SL2000, 1.0 uf on 2nd sl2000, 1.0 uf on 3rd SL2000, .47 uf/250v on bottom SL2000
2. Polk SDA 2.3 stock: 1.0 uf/250v on middle SL2000 tweeter
3. Polk SDA 1B stock: 1.0 uf/250v on top SL2000 tweeter
4. Polk SDA 2B stock: 1.0 uf/250v on the one SL2000 tweeter
 
My modded and morphed 1969 Klipschorns and 1977 Klipsch Belles.

And perhaps now, my JBL 4612 OKs since I've taken a recent liking to them...:banana:
 

Attachments

  • k22.jpg
    k22.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 86
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 89
My EV Aristocrat!

PICT2486.jpg
 
I have a hard time letting gear go - PERIOD.

However, if I ever get over that, I seriously douby I'd sell my KEF Chorale for a simple reason: they're worth next to nothing money wise, and are worth their weight in gold sound wise.

Also, based on the very few hours I have on my Castle Tay speakers, these are keepers. There is something very special about the way they sound, and I absolutely love them.
 
Lenehan ML1's, these are new but are keepers for sure in the years to come :)
 

Attachments

  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 80
my nsho is subject to change in this matter. although im fond of some of my speaks. some more so than others. vague i know but look at the first line.
 
I'd have said I'd take my Altec Bolero 890B's to the grave but now I'm wavering.

These 'new' Linn Isobariks are sounding so good to me I'd nominate them as 'keepers'. On the other hand, I say that about everything the first week. Considering their size, weight and limited market I suspect they'll be around a good long while.
 
I bought these Ste-Ma 375's for 19.99 at a Goodwill, I looked them over and first thought they were humidifiers. I took them home hooked them up and WOW, they have great sound. I have compared them to every set of speakers I have bought since and nothing comes close. I did sign up on AK because of these and asked questions about them and was told they are Peerless speakers. I have never seen another pair. The third pictures is the wrapped insulation that is in each one, kinda cool.
 

Attachments

  • Ste-ma type 375 loudspeaker.jpg
    Ste-ma type 375 loudspeaker.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Ste-ma 375 guts.jpg
    Ste-ma 375 guts.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 158
  • Insulation.jpg
    Insulation.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom