• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Specification Of Sansui Au-x901

zest

New Member
does somebody knows, the outpout range in watt to speakears of the " SANSUI INTEGRATEAD AMPLIFIER AU-X901"made in 1987. I don't have the specification of it and nobodys have it.
thanks a lot.
olivier.
 
Register to hide this ad
There's this,

SANSUI INT, AU-X901

Description: 10-INPUTS, PWR AMP DIRECT TERMINALS,TOROIDALTRANSFORMERS
Manufacture Years: 1987 - 1989
Additional Information:
Power: 130
Retail
MSRP: $1,000.00
USED: $160.00
 
Last edited:
I believe it even has balanced XLR inputs and it was a TOTL integrated, don't. I think the matching cd-player of it is the CD-X901, which one I never seen before btw, even on picture!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom