• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tannoy c10 vs angstrom radix 300

Alexlavoie41

New Member
I would like too know guys what you think about Tannoy C-10 and Angstrom radix 300.
Im looking for one of these and maybe some opinions will help me too make a choice.

Thanks you

Sorry for my english im french canadian
 
Register to hide this ad
I just re-foamed my sister's C-10's that she bought new in 1990.
These speakers were around $500 back then.
I classify these speakers as very neutral and accurate sounding
They are simply very well engineered and equally well made.
 
I don't know how different they will sound. Both are using Vifa tweeters and by the looks of it 8" woofers. Similar designs that were used in many Canadian made speakers. I would think the Angstroms are a tad newer.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom