• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics RS-1500 FF and REW do not stop

OK. As far as I can tell all voltages above look good.
I tried tracing the buttons from the Main Control board and they go through some transistors and out to Connector J to the Capstan Motor Control board.
They then go to the Capstan Block.
This may be hard to read, but I'll put the schematic in for reference.
1790710946647.png
See if you can locate the Capstan Motor Control board and Connector J (outlined in green below) and pointed to with purple arrow.
  • Measure the voltage on J pin 2 when the STOP button is pressed,
  • Next, when the FF button is pressed,
  • and when the REW button is pressed.
1790711100989.png
 
Back
Top Bottom